Hello there! I’m honored that you are considering me to review yourbook/novel! All reviews will be honest and based on my thoughts and opinions of the books I have read .
Hello, authors and publishers and marketers! If you’re here, that means you’re interested in having me read a book you either wrote, published, or represent! First off I would like to thank you for thinking of having me review your book!
What Forms I Will Accept
I do accept review copies of books, I read a mix of self-published and traditionally published books. I accept review copies (published or to be published books) in these formats:
- Physical Copies
- Galleys & ARCs
ARC’s and finished physical copies are preferred for review, however, I do acknowledge that since I live in Kenya this may be more difficult and I am not opposed to e-books.
What Should You Include In Your Review Request To Make It Easier For Both Of Us?
– the summary
– the release date
– any relevant information (especially anything that shows why this would be a good fit for me based on what you see on my blog)
– If you have a time frame for when you expect the review to be posted, please let me know that as that will greatly influence my decision and I will have to see if we can commit to that timeline.
What Happens If I Accept Your Book For Review?
Before sending me a review request please understand that by accepting or receiving a book, I do not guarantee that it will be read immediately or posted on the blog immediately. I’ve got an ever-growing stack of books that I want to read and pretty busy life as well as the fact that I’m very much a mood reader. I will try my very best to read and review in a timely manner but it’s not always doable.
If the book is an ARC, I will try and publish the review on or around the release date and not before. I MAY do a Save the Date for it, in addition, if I really enjoyed it.
I also reserve the right to NOT post a review of your book should I not feel comfortable doing so. This could be because I’ve run out of time, didn’t really have anything to say about it, etc.
In addition to reviews, what else are you open to?
- Author interviews: typically I only interview authors that I’m familiar with.
- Giveaways: I will only post a giveaway of a book I have read or am anticipating to read!
- Blog tours: Like with giveaways, I have to have an interest in the book being promoted or have enjoyed it. I only do blog tours with interesting, exclusive content. I want the content to be valuable to my reader and not something copy and pasted from blog to blog.
- Exclusive cover reveals: With this, it has to be for an author I’ve read or a book I’m excited about. I say exclusive because I do not want to be one of 100 bloggers revealing on the same day
- Guest blogging: I am interested in guesting blogging on OTHER blogs and I will accept guest bloggers with topics I am interested in and that are relevant to my site.
How to contact me:
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the below form.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]